The laboratory of the Modriča Oil Refinery meets European and world standards when it comes to the qualification of physical and chemical tests of liquid petroleum fuels, petroleum products, brake fluids, coolants and water.
Potentials of the testing laboratory
The testing laboratory has been formed 58 years ago as a special organizational unit of the Oil Refinery Modrica.
Nowadays it is a modern, accredited laboratory operating within the joint stock company Oil Refinery Modrica, engaging 23 indeterminate employees, who are able to carry out more than 180 different physicochemical, mechanical and electrical types of testing.
The testing laboratory provides its services to third parties. The primary interest of the testing laboratory is to always perform the testing in accordance with the given methods and customer requirements for the purpose of ensuring full satisfaction, and in order to continue the trend of increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of its entire workflow.
- Testing of physicochemical characteristics of lubricants and coolants used in industry and traffic, which are produced on the basis of mineral and synthetic raw materials
- Testing of glycol-based engine coolants
- Testing of break fluids,
- Testing of lubricant greases
- Testing of paraffin
- Testing of waters (both industrial and waste waters)
- Testing of raw materials used in the manufacturing of these products, as well as of chemicals